Virtual dating has been on the rise since the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. With in-person dates becoming difficult and risky, many couples have turned to the internet to continue their search for companionship. However, after months of virtual dating, it’s become apparent that endless Zoom calls can get tiring, and it’s time to spice things up. Here are ten online dating ideas that you’ll actually want to try.
1. Game Night – Whether it’s Words with Friends or a virtual card game, playing games with your date is an enjoyable way to get to know them better.
2. Virtual Cafe Date – Pick one of your favorite cafes and have your date order the same drink as they would in person. Then, sit back and enjoy a coffee together while chatting through video call.
3. Virtual Museum Tour – Many museums offer virtual tours, which can be an excellent way to learn more about your date’s interests and to have a unique experience together.
4. Online Cooking Class – Sign up for a cooking class together, where you can learn how to make a dish while getting to know each other.
6. Karaoke Night – Sing your favorite songs with each other through a virtual karaoke night.
7. Escape Room – Many escape rooms now offer virtual experiences which can be a fun and exciting way to work together and build teamwork skills.
8. Virtual Wine Tasting – Order wine for each other and participate in a virtual wine tasting together.
9. Online Book Club – Read and discuss a book together after choosing a title that appeals to both of you.
In conclusion, while virtual dating can be limiting, it’s possible to have a great time with your date virtually. From game nights to virtual museum tours, there are many activities that you can do together to keep the spark alive and deepen your connection without having to physically be in the same place.